1. The content and information displayed on this web site (“Duneswalkinn.com”) is the property of DunesWalk Inn LLC and is collectively referred to as (“DunesWalk Information”). The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of DunesWalk Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. DunesWalk Inn’s Internet site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of DunesWalk Inn LLC and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of DunesWalk Inn LLC and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized DunesWalk Inn LLC representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
4. All DunesWalk Inn LLC information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
5. With respect to all communications you make to DunesWalk Inn LLC regarding DunesWalk Information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like:
You shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and DunesWalk Inn shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure;
DunesWalk Inn shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and
DunesWalk Inn shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
6. DunesWalk Inn Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. DunesWalk Inn shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. DunesWalk Inn reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to DunesWalk Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
7. If you choose to leave this DunesWalk Inn site via links to other non-DunesWalk Inn sites, including those of advertisers, DunesWalk Inn is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because DunesWalk Inn has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that DunesWalk Inn is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
8. This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. DunesWalk Inn will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to DunesWalk Inn guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
10. CANCELLATIONS: Off-peak reservations (September 10 – May 20) may be cancelled up to seven days prior to arrival for a $20 processing fee. Please note that DunesWalk Inn will assess a fee of one night’s stay if you cancel after this deadline. If you have made a prepayment, we will retain all or part of your prepayment. If not, we will charge your credit card. Cancellations are not refunded during peak season (May 21 – September 9). DunesWalk Inn reserves the right to retain total amount of pre-payment, including deposit and balance payments, for peak season cancellations. DunesWalk Inn will apply any pre-payment, including deposit and balance payments, toward a future stay.
Further, DunesWalk Inn reserves the right to modify or cancel your reservation at any time. Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.